A Cap Plumbing Services is now a member of the Muskegon Lakeshore Chamber of Commerce. We are excited to meet local leaders and business owners that are making positive changes to the area everyday. Check out our profile here. Muskegon Chamber- A Cap Plumbing Services
We believe in providing great service to our customers. We also strive to make our community better by improving infrastructure for safety and convenience. Our goal is to grow our business to provide more careers and opportunities in Muskegon and to be a positive influence to the local economy.
We are very happy to live in a community like Muskegon! Here is some information about or great city from the Muskegon Lakeshore Chamber of Commerce.
Here on the Muskegon Lakeshore, we work hard, play hard and live easy. Known as the Riviera of the Midwest, we are a continuously evolving area full of development and culture that can excite year-round. Below are just some of the recent developments that have occurred, setting the stage for Muskegon’s Lakeshore to better tell its story. Have you experienced the Muskegon Lakeshore yet?
This is just the beginning of what’s to come… Watch US GO!
• More than 1,000 jobs available for skilled workers
• Over $1 Billion in major new developments either underway or proposed. Click here to view full list of developments
• Mercy Health Muskegon’s new healthcare center totaling over $270 million
• Muskegon Community College downtown campus totaling over $18 million
• Windward Pointe waterfront development currently in planning stage
• Launch of Muskegon Promise, providing two years of free college to eligible students in Muskegon County.
• 1.5 million annual visitors to Muskegon County
• 13 museums including the new Michigan’s Heritage Park
• Second largest outdoor farmers market in Michigan
• 180,000 high-speed ferry passengers on the Lake Express annually
• Home to the largest cluster of aerospace manufacturing in the U.S.
• 14 miles of lakefront bike trails and more than 60 miles of trail in total
• 16 new buildings constructed and 27 building renovations in Downtown Muskegon over the past 10 years
• 7 growing destination festivals
• Award-winning and world-class Culinary Institute of Michigan
• Cleaner waterways with expansive beaches (27 miles of Lake MI Beach!)
• Pearl Mist made 10 stops at the Port of Muskegon, which exposed over 2,000 passengers and crew to beautiful Muskegon
• Home to 1 of 4 luge tracks in the United States
• More than 30 locally-owned outdoor dining options, 8 right on the water, 4 with boater access!