When do you know if you need to repipe your water pipes in Muskegon?
- When your home has Low water pressure to one or more faucet locations.
- Multiple water leaks, multiple types of piping
- Rust colored water and rust stains on tubs and sinks are indicators the pipe is deteriorating
- Age of your plumbing system, galvanized pipes that contain lead
- High water bill
- Type of pipe
What are the benefits of repiping your plumbing system in Muskegon?
- No more leaks, which eliminates the need for emergency plumbing service. You will have peace of mind that you have a safe and functioning plumbing system that will last for a lifetime.
- Higher water pressure. For years your pipes have created build up inside of the pipe which lets less water through.
- Clean, safe water. Galvanized pipe was used for water piping and contains lead. These pipes deteriorate and lead enters your water supply.
- Adds value to your home.
- Protects your faucets.
- No more rusty color water.
A Cap Plumbing Services provides the best pipe replacement systems in Muskegon!
- We are licensed and insured, Michigan Master Plumber license and Michigan Plumbing Contractor license.
- Our plumbing technicians are always up to date on all of the new plumbing codes.
- Here at A Cap Plumbing we install the best products to be used from many years of experience.
- We practice the best methods to install your new plumbing system. We want your plumbing system to be fixed for the next 30 plus years. Other plumbers just use bandaids to fix your plumbing. So you end up having to call a plumber many times.
- We also use logical paths for the piping to go so minimal wall damage is done.
- We pull permits and inspections are done.
- We are fast. Our goal is for you to have a new plumbing system as soon as possible.
Muskegon Drain, Waste and Vent Piping Replacement
A Cap Plumbing Services specializes in replacing old, smelly, backing up, leaky Cast Iron and galvanized drain piping in Muskegon.
If you have called a Muskegon plumber often for drain stoppage issues, there may be a larger issue that needs attention. Many things can happen to drain pipes over time. They can deteriorate from age which causes cracks and leaks. Cast iron drain pipes are heavy and over time begin to sag, causing a belly in the pipe where waste sits, creating a blockage. Grease builds up in the drain pipe over time reducing the size of your drain pipe. As the waste decomposes it release gases that corrode the cast iron and galvanized pipe from the inside out.
A common issue is tree roots have grown into the sewer pipes. Once roots have grown into the sewer pipe, you have a hole which only gets bigger and can cause a cave in of dirt that creates a sewer stoppage.
You may be experiencing a bad sewer smell in Muskegon which can be from improperly installed vents or no pee traps. Vents and pee traps are very important for keeping toxic sewer gas out of your home. Instead of the smell coming back up your pipe it should be trapped past that pee trap and then directed to a nearby vent that goes out your roof.
Another issue we see is undersized piping systems which can cause frequent back ups. Our technicians will be able to determine what exactly is causing the issues you are having.