How do you know if you need to repipe your water supply?
- Low water pressure
- Rust colored water and rust stains
- Age of your plumbing system
- High water bill
- Type of pipe
What are the benefits of repiping your plumbing system?
- No more leaks which eliminates the need for emergency service. You will have peace of mind that you have a safe and functioning system that will last for a lifetime.
- Higher water pressure. For years your pipes have created build up inside of the pipe which lets less water through.
- Clean, safe water. Galvanized pipe was used for water piping and contains lead. These pipes deteriorate and lead enters your water supply.
- Adds value to your home.
- Protects your faucets.
- No more rusty color water.
How does A Cap Plumbing Services provide the best repipe systems?
- We are licensed and insured. Our master plumber has a Michigan Master Plumbers license, Michigan Plumbing Contractors license and a Texas Master Plumber license.
- Our plumbing technicians are always up to date on all of the new plumbing codes.
- Here at A Cap Plumbing we know the best products to be used from many years of experience.
- We practice the best methods to install your new plumbing system. We want your plumbing system to be fixed for the next 30 plus years. Other plumbers just use bandaids to fix your plumbing. So you end up having to call a plumber many times.
- We also use logical paths for the piping to go so minimal wall damage is done.
- We pull permits and inspections are done.
- We can also install new wall board, install new vanities and shower and tub surrounds at the same time which saves time. (When added to the bid and scope of work.)
- We are fast. Our goal is for you to have a new plumbing system as soon as possible.
Drains, Waste and Vent Repipe
A Cap Plumbing Services also specializes in replacing old, smelly, backing up, cracked, root filled or leaky drain piping.
If you are calling a plumber often for drain issues then there may be a larger issue that needs attention. Many things can happen to drain pipes over time. They can deteriorate from age which causes cracks and leaks. A common issue that is found is tree roots have grown into the pipes. Once roots have grown into the line you now have a hole which only gets bigger and can cause a cave in of dirt and completely blocks the line.
You may be experiencing a bad sewer smell which can be from improperly installed vents or no pee traps. Vents and pee traps are very important for keeping toxic sewer gas out of your home. Instead of the smell coming back up your pipe it should be trapped past that pee trap and then directed to a nearby vent that goes out your roof.
Another issue we see is undersized piping systems which can cause frequent back ups. Our technicians will be able to determine what exactly is causing the issues you are having.